Innovative e-procurement software
Procurement as a strategic advantage
ProcureWare is an integrated procurement system for supplier management, e-sourcing, and contract management that gives organizations the tools they need to drive process efficiency and cost savings throughout the enterprise. Powerful enough for the core procurement team and simple enough for use in a de-centralized procurement organization, ProcureWare brings procurement processes out of the shadows to create measureable savings. The ProcureWare e-procurement platform is an easy-to-use, affordable, and customizable software-as-a-service solution used by large and small businesses and government procurement organizations. Use one or all of the available solutions to meet your needs.
Make informed decisions on sourcing the right suppliers.
- Self-service supplier portal
- Customizable supplier registration forms
- Centralize visibility of supplier data
- Promote supplier diversity
- Manage insurance certificates
Efficiently engage suppliers for sourcing events, analyze supplier responses, and make smart award decisions.
- Efficient bid document distribution
- Electronic bidding
- Sealed bidding
- Automated bid tabulation
- Team response scoring
- RFI/RFP/RFQ templates
Proactively manage supplier engagements to mitigate risk and ensure compliance.
- Centralize supplier contract data
- Maintain contract catalog and pricing
- Custom contract fields
- Contract document management
- Expiration alerts
ProcureWare meets the unique demands of the public sector for transparent procurement.
- Customizable self-service vendor registration
- Supplier diversity tracking and reporting
- Robust bid document distribution features
- Messaging tools with delivery tracking
- Automated bidders list maintenance
- Auditable log of content changes, document views
Why you need ProcureWare
- Centralize access to procurement data to promote informed decisions
- Drive adoption of consistent procurement best practices across the organization
- Shorten the time to buy goods and services
- Ensure healthy supplier competition to meet quality and price objectives
- Track spending and compliance with procurement policy