eBid eXchange - GovSourcing Edition
Public sector solution for vendor management, electronic bidding, and vendor contract management
eBid eXchange - GovSourcing Edition offers public sector agencies a comprehensive suite of procurement features in support of the complete contract procurement lifecycle, allowing them to manage the bid, RFP, and contract management process. Designed to meet stringent public agency requirements for transparency in public procurement, GovSourcing Edition provides an audit trail and reports on key system transactions. GovSourcing Edition is a flexible procurement platform for both materials purchasing and public works procurement and contract administration.
Vendor Management Module for online vendor registration
Vendor management is streamlined through a hosted "vendor portal" linked from your website that serves as a 24/7 medium for vendor registration.
- Customizable web forms to capture vendor information about products and services provided, licenses and certifications, insurance, supplier diversity information, and other key information you require.
- Vendors can attach documents, such as catalogs, brochures, and financial statements to their profile as part of the registration process.
- Each vendor creates a unique password protecting their own profile, giving them ability to update information and to manage their company users and passwords directly.
Sourcing Module for bid posting, document management, and online bidding
eBid eXchange allows you to efficiently and directly manage your online Requests for Quote, Requests for Proposal (RFPs), or Invitations for Bid.
- A full-service bid solicitation and bid management software solution, eBid eXchange - Govsourcing Edition allows users to manage pre-bid meetings and event registration, upload bid documents and addenda, receive online requests for information, and rapidly send announcements to your bidders about key procurement actions.
- Tracking message delivery and a message receipt acknowledgement feature means you have proof of delivery of critical messages, such as addenda.
- Logging each vendor document view or download from the website, eBid eXchange automatically updates the bidders list so you know who is participating and provides a detailed log of document views.
- For public works agencies, eBid eXchange provides sophisticated document management and bid management and bid analysis features, allowing you to upload plans and specifications into your customizable folder structure.
- Configurable print ordering function allows requests for prints to be forwarded to an internal bid desk or to an outside reprographics partner.
- Online bidding, including sealed bidding, is available to facilitate electronic responses by direct input of pricing information and as attached documents.
- eBid eXchange automatically calculates extended prices and cross-tabulates bid information, eliminating math errors and saving hours of data re-entry.
- Award information can easily be recorded, and several display options allow website posting of public bid results and award information.
Vendor Contract Module for post-award vendor management
Contract management features in eBid eXchange extend your ability to manage vendor relationships from contract award through closeout.
- Customizable fields and alerts allow you to track key contract events and obligations and to provide centralized visibility of contract information to the procurement team, project managers, and management
- With eBid eXchange, team members have access to contract documents, modification history, vendor insurance coverage, invoice and payment history, and key contract milestones.