Hosted solution for supplier management, sourcing, online bidding and contract management
eBid eXchange modules for Supplier Management, Sourcing, and Contract Management offer integrated and comprehensive procurement features in support of the complete contract procurement lifecycle.
Supplier Management Module - Vendor registration, supplier qualification, and performance assessment
Linked from your corporate website, eBid eXchange serves as your 24/7 supplier portal for vendor management.
- Supplier self-registration streamlines the process of new vendor intake and record updates.
- Customizable web forms allow you to capture the information about company, contacts, product and service capabilities, geographic coverage, and other key information you need to manage the risk of qualifying suppliers.
- An approval workflow gives you the tools to review, edit, and approve vendor information before they can access your business opportunities.
- With eBid eXchange, you now have a searchable, centralized database of qualified supplier information available throughout the enterprise.
Sourcing Module - Bid invitation, document management, online bidding, bid tabulation, and bid analysis
eBid eXchange allows you to rapidly identify suppliers with relevant qualifications to provide required products and services.
- You control the bidders list that allows you to easily broadcast your RFx invitation and post documents for review by your bidders.
- eBid eXchange provides a complete audit trail of your procurement transactions, from tracking the successful delivery of your messages, to logging all document views and downloads.
- A supplier question and response management tool provides a centralized forum for responses to vendor clarifications regarding your requirements.
- Using online bidding, suppliers enter their prices into customizable bid forms along with their supporting documents.
- Automated bid analysis forms allow you to instantly compare bids received to your estimates and across suppliers.
- Once you have decided on the successful vendor, you can enter your award information to close the sourcing event.
Supplier Contracts Module - Manage contract documents, contract modifications, contract milestones, insurance certificates, contract invoicing and payments
Contract management features in eBid eXchange extend your ability to manage vendor relationships from contract award through closeout.
- Customizable fields and alerts allow you to track key contract events and obligations and to provide centralized visibility of contract information to the procurement team, project managers, and management.
- With eBid eXchange, you can centrally manage contract documents, contract modification history, vendor insurance certificates, invoice and payment history, and key contract milestones and events.